Things I have learned this week:
- Having a job to go to everyday REALLY cuts into my blogging time. This post is a stretch at best.
- There is no possible way to continue reading the feeds of 200 sites, when said job is beckoning everyday. Must cut down so opening Google Reader isn’t so daunting.
- Sushi is just as great at lunch as it is at supper.
- I can’t seem to remember to make a haircut appointment, despite my apparent need for one.
- Country air (in which to sleep so soundly) is only found away from the city (even small cities like Nelson). And sleeping in country air, with the one you love is even better (than not).
That’s all I got.