I’m a little late on getting on this bandwagon, but that’s OK because I asked to be Interviewed by two very cool blog chicks.
1. Assuming calories don’t count, what is your favourite – a salty or sweet treat?
Starting out with a tough one, I see. I really like both, but I don’t count chips or pretzels as a treat so I’ll have to go with sweet. Pecan Pie, Apple Fritter, Apple Crumble, Apple Pie…
2. If you could live anywhere in the world (other than where you are), where would it be?
I already live on the side of a mountain overlooking a beautiful lake so I am already where I’d like to live. The Kootenays is one of the best places to live. I’d have to choose something opposite for my second pick and go for a white beach on a tropical island just to see what the fuss is all about.
3. What would your dream career be?
My dream career would be a Bestselling Author, holed up in my office overlooking the lake and mountains. Of course, that takes a talent and a gift that I do not have or haven’t explored yet. But I read books, so an editor would be a close second. One other dream career that I have had is to be a magazine photo editor.
4. If someone offered you 2 million dollars to never use a computer again, would you do it?
Hmm. Never use a computer again? Never ever? Does my cellphone or iPaq count as a “computer”? 2 Real Million Dollars? As in enough to live off for the rest of my life? Hmm.
5. What do you do when nobody’s looking?
When I think no one is looking I make funny faces.
2. Beer or Wine?
Definitely wine. I can’t stand the taste or smell of beer and I just like a good glass of wine. Right now, my drink of choice is a Gin and Ginger with a splash of lime. It’s refreshing.
3. What article of clothing do you love the most and why?
Hmm, I’d have to go with good old jeans. They’re broken in, comfy and pretty versatile. I also have this particular sweater that I am in love with and I hope it never wears out.
4. If you could have any career that you wanted, what would it be?
See above answer.
5. Favourite movie of all time and why?
Favourite movie of all time? High Fidelity, I suppose. It’s full of angst and music.
To play along…
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.