Tagged from Shar… here’s “5 Things You Don’t Know About Me.” AKA: “5 Things I Think You Don’t Know About Me, But You Might And If That’s The Case, Then I Guess I Am Wrong And I Am Sorry.”
- I used to be pretty big into healthy living; the right foods, breathing, supplements, reflexology, etc. I worked my way up through a Health Foods Store to a management position, going to all kinds of conferences and ordering seminars. If you came into my store with a recently diagnosed health issue, I could tell you what you needed to take. Unfortunately, my memory is bunk and I’ve lost pretty much all my knowledge because it’s been so long since I’ve been out of it. I can barely remember to take my daily multi, never mind remember what to take for the many health issues I seem to have now.
- I have always dreamed of being a writer. This dream/goal has been so far out of reach for me, because to be a writer I’d actually have to write something more than this blog AND organize my thoughts AND AND AND.
- I have a ring on my left foot, second toe in that I put on the very day that Teege was born. Uhm, that was 13 years ago. I never thought that it would have lasted this long. I put it on with the intention of keeping it on. Two years went by and it was still on so now I am frightened of the day that it disappears.
- I have an MP3 player. It’s crap, it barely holds what I need, it does not sync up with My Media Player Of Choice (iTunes) and it runs on BATTERIES. What a pain. But It’s better than nothing. So now I dream of a Nano.
- I love to read. Magazines, books, sites on the Internet. Anything that allows me to escape, learn, appreciate.