Well, the import was dicey. Importing my blogkomm comments will be a different story, but the archive importing is done. It wasn’t as easy as 1-2-3, in fact it took over two hours to get my archives republished to WordPress. First, the import wouldn’t work because Blogger had my publish details set towards this address, the same address as the new blog. So I had to make up a bogus BlogShitSpot address and that seemed to allow me to start importing. The first try was pretty successful, I managed to published from March 03 to October 04 and then I timed out. So I restarted the import and thankfully WordPress Importer skips over what you’d done already and continues on when it’s found where it left off. This is a good thing and part of why I already like the change. But, it timed out and timed out and timed out again. Very frustrating, but strangely wonderfully comforting because when this change is complete I will never have to republish through Blogger again. I will most likely continue with my habit of selecting my post and copying it to clipboard before hitting publish, but my love/hate relationship with the Big B is almost over.