Top Five Fun Times I Had This Weekend…
– the peaceful moment on the boat with Mr. Grin and the birds chirping and the mountains and the gentle rocking of the boat and the sun shining and the thought that my move was completely worth it just for that moment only.
– serving very expensive caviar to a bunch of rich and beautiful people in black gowns and suits while a helicopter flew overhead.
– sharing a bottle of wine over a pasta and chicken dinner prepared together.
– cuddling a cute little baby kitten and it’s loving mother while I write on my laptop.
– walking, talking and sharing a nice afternoon with my wonderful mother.
spinning… how sweet it is by marvin gaye.